Sunday, December 25, 2011

Less than a week...

WOW!!!  In 6 days I fly out to St. Kitts to start this exciting new adventure.  It's been a little crazy with the holidays, a lot of teary-eyed "good byes" and way too many bows to make! lol  I have been overwhelmed with the love and support from my family and my friends.  Each and every one of you are amazing and I love you so much!  Jennifer...I don't even know how to thank you enough for putting together my book...I can see how helpful it will be already and I just love it!  I know it was a lot of work and took a lot of time...you're the best!  And a huge thank you to everyone who contributed...wow...each and every page blew me away!

Ok off to add a few more things to my list of things to buy and pack...oh I think keeping my bags under 50 lbs is going to be a challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.